Availability: In stock
- Add 3-4 drops of Clementine to your surface cleaners to enhance the cleansing power and provide a sweet, citrus scent.
- Scattered to promote a bright, pleasant atmosphere.
- To help relieve occasional heartburn or digestive problems, add 1-2 drops of Clementine to juice, tea, or water.* You can also try this for a nice twist in flavor and to strengthen digestion.*
- For a natural cleansing effect (and a fresh, tangy scent!), add a few drops to your facial cleanser or shampoo.
- Try incorporating Clementine into one of your favorite recipes for a new flavor and to support digestive and immune systems, and a healthy metabolism.*
What is Clementine essential oil good for?
Clementine is a natural hybrid of mandarin and sweet orange, and the essential oil is cold-pressed from the peel of the fruit. Like other citrus oils, Clementine is rich in the cleansing chemical ingredient Limonene; however, it is sweeter and spicier than most citrus oils.
Clementine can boost the immune system, support metabolism and promote gastrointestinal health.* It can occasionally help relieve heartburn and indigestion.* Clementine essential oil is versatile as it can also help with healthy respiratory function.*
Aromatic benefits of Clementine include elevation of mood and positive emotions. Citrus oils, including Clementine, can also help you feel more invigorated and less anxious. Not only does diffusing Clementine elevate your emotions, it also purifies and cleanses the air. Improve your overall health by adding Clementine to your wellness routine.
Clementines are rather unique among the plants of the Citrus genus. Specifically, Citrus clementina do not have such a high heat requirement to thrive. This means they can be grown in regions with more moderate temperatures. Regions with higher average temperatures, such as North Africa, the Mediterranean, and California do produce the most prized clementines (both in size and quality), but the largest producer overall is China. Along with the tree's unique harvesting factors, the volatile aromatic compounds of the peels create a distinct orange-like fragrance with subtle notes of lemon.
Oils that go well with Clementine
The aroma of Clementine blends well with the following essential oils: Arborvitae oil, Citrus Bliss oil, Coriander oil, Grapefruit oil, Lemon oil, Spearmint oil.
doTERRA Clementine Essential Oil (5ml)
Availability: In stock
Spicy, refreshing and sweet, Clementine essential oil delivers a range of benefits, including its cleansing properties. The citrus scent of Clementine can improve and uplift your mood.
Extractiemethode: Koud geperst
Aromatische Beschrijving: Citrus, zoet, pittig
Belangrijkste chemische bestanddelen: Limoneen