2. What are cookies
A cookie is a simple small file that is sent along with pages from this site and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The information stored therein can be sent back to our servers or those of the relevant third parties on a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website work properly and to make it interactive. This code is executed on our server or on your equipment.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a site that is used to map traffic to a site. To do this, various information about you is stored with the help of web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the site work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we ensure that you can visit our site more easily. This way, for example, you do not have to enter the same information over and over again when you visit our site and it is possible, among other things, that the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Analytical cookies
Because statistics are collected anonymously, no permission is requested for placing analytical cookies.
6. Your rights with regard to personal data
You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be stored.
- Right of access: you can submit a request for access to the data that we process about you.
- Right to rectification and addition: you have the right to supplement, correct, delete or block your personal data whenever you want.
- If you give us permission to process your data, you have the right to withdraw that permission and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and to transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We will comply with this, unless there are valid reasons for processing.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. See the contact information at the bottom of this Cookie Statement. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear this, but you also have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (the Dutch Data Protection Authority).
7. Switch cookies on / off and delete
You can delete cookies automatically or manually via your internet browser. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. Another possibility is that you set your internet browser in such a way that you receive a message when a cookie is placed. More information about these options can be found in the instructions of the Help function of your browser.
Please note that our site may not function optimally if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your permission when you visit our sites again.