doTERRA Family Essentials Kit
A popular starter kit for the world of essential oils and includes doTERRA's 10 most important oils.Now with with free Diffuser & Wild Orange 5ml oil!
Order the most popular essential oil starter kit now and receive a free diffuser and 25% off all your doTERRA orders for a year!
– Lavender (Lavender) 5ml
– Lemon (Lemon) 5ml
– Peppermint (Peppermint) 5ml
– Tea Tree (tea tree oil) 5ml
– Oregano 5ml
– Frankincense (Frankincense) 5ml
– Deep Blue 5ml
– Air 5ml
– ZenGest 5ml
– OnGuard 5ml
– Welcome packet (Essentials Booklet with approximately 130 pages)
When you purchase the doTERRA Family Essentials Kit, you get a FREE customized Wellness Plan and access to our Team App to ask questions about the uses of your oils, your AromaPro Gift Box for a great start and the handy AromaPro Mountain diffuser!
– Used for its calming and relaxing properties.
– Can be taken internally for relaxation or used in a diffuser (nebulizer).
– Can be taken half an hour before sleep or used in a diffuser to promote restful sleep
– Peppermint supports healthy digestion
– Relieves bloating, flatulence and occasional indigestion
– Peppermint promotes healthy airways and free breathing
– Lemon cleans household surfaces and indoor air
– Cleanses the body naturally and supports digestion
– Provides elimination of toxins when used internally
– Take internally for relief of seasonal respiratory problems
Tea Tree (tea tree oil):
– Tea tree oil is known for its cleansing and rejuvenating effects on the skin.
– Promotes healthy immune system function
– Protects against environmental and seasonal threats
– Supports healthy digestion
– Promotes healthy respiratory function
– Supportive of a healthy immune system
– Suitable for use as a powerful seasoning in the kitchen
Frankincense (Frankincense Oil):
– Helps reduce skin imperfections and rejuvenates complexion
– Take one to two drops in a capsule to promote cellular health
– Apply to the soles of the feet to balance mood and promote relaxation
AIR (blend for the breathing):
– Mixture of laurel, peppermint, eucalyptus, tea tree, lemon, ravensara and cardamom.
– Supports your respiratory system by giving you a sense of free breathing
– Helps reduce discomfort during the cold season
Deep Blue (soothing blend):
– Mixture of wintergreen, camphor, peppermint, blue tansy, chamomile, immortelle, osmanthus and Copaiba
– Deep Blue provides illuminating effects
– Apply Deep Blue to muscles during or after heavy tightening.
– Apply before exercise
– Apply to neck, shoulders and knees for temporary discomfort
ZenGest (blend for the digestion):
– Mixture of ginger, peppermint, tarragon, fennel, cumin, coriander and anise is known for its excellent effect on digestion
– Helps maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract
– Helps with bloating, flatulence and occasional indigestion
On Guard (protectivee blend):
– On Guard is a blend of wild orange, clove, cinnamon, rosemary and eucalyptus.
– Effectively strengthens the immune system
– Protects against harmful environmental influences
– Natural alternative for cleaning work surfaces or purifying the air by use in a diffuser
– use a drop in hot water or tea to support your body's defenses
With the purchase of this starter kit, you will temporarily receive the book “Pregnancy in Balance – Aromatherapy during pregnancy, birth and the time after.”
This offer has a total value of € 229 – your unique offer is € 149
*offer is valid while supplies last and is only for people who do not already have their own discount account with doTERRA.
doTERRA Family Essentials Kit
doTERRA Family Essentials Kit is a collection of the ten best-selling essential oils for your family’s well-being. Only with us with free diffuser!
This offer includes the following
- Free Mountain View Diffuser (worth 20.00 Euro)
- 1 year benefit account, this gives you 25% off the consumer retail price
- Bespoke Wellness Plan, 4 * a free wellness consultation, 45 to 60 min. (worth 89.00 Euro each)
- Personal guidance from us in your continued journey in Aromatherapy
- Access to AromaPro’s network of Wellness Experts. You are never alone with your health challenges!
- Access meetings and trainings that focus on learning about and working with the oils
- Monthly “live” webinars
- Access to our education platform