Blue Tansy is a new oil from northern Morocco. This oil is already a key ingredient in some of doTERRA's blends, including Balance and Deep Blue. This oil can be helpful in keeping the skin healthy. In fact, in Blue Tansy you will find chamazulene, the same chemical that gives the oil its characteristic deep blue color. The oil is also widely used in doTERRA's new Anti-Aging Eye Cream.
The blue color can leave stains on surfaces, dust and skin. When used with fractionated coconut oil, Blue Tansy does not quickly leave its color.
Want to read more? Click here.
- Add Blue Tansy to favorite facial cleanser to reduce blemishes. It can also be added to moisturizer to soothe the skin.
- The oil combines well with Geranium, Clary Sage (Scharlei), Petitgrain, Lavender (Lavendel), Juniper Berry (Jeneverbes), Spearmint (Spearmunt) and
- Ylang Ylang in the diffuser to create a positive atmosphere.
- Because Blue Tansy has such a beautiful deep blue color, it can be used as a natural dye in homemade soap, for example.
- Combine the oil with Lavender (Lavendel) and fractionated coconut oil for a soothing massage after a long day.
Possible skin sensitivity.
Keep out of the reach of children.
If you are pregnant, nursing or under the care of a physician, consult your doctor.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and the product and its operation has not been tested by the NVWA. If you are sick, you should always consult a doctor.
doTERRA Blue Tansy essential oil (5ml)
Blue Tansy is a new oil from doTERRA already found in the Balance and Deep Blue blends. The oil has many benefits for the skin and can be added to various skin creams.