Nowadays, more and more people are struggling with bowel problems, and this can have a huge impact on how you feel. If you suffer from a sore stomach, intestinal discomfort or bloating, don't ignore it. Our digestive system is an important part of our body. It is a group of organs that work together to absorb nutrients, vitamins, minerals and water and to convert food into energy. Digestion also secretes the waste in our system. And that's why we need to make sure we have a healthy digestive system. dōTERRA has developed ZenGest oil for this, the oil for healthy digestion.
ZenGest is a combination of various essential oils from dōTERRA. In this blend you will find Ginger, Peppermint, Caraway, Fennel, Coriander, Tarragon and Anise. This combination was chosen because of the strong effect each ingredient has on healthy digestion. ZenGest can be used supportively, as well as as as direct relief from symptoms.
Application of doTERRA ZenGest
From ZenGest, we know not only the oil, but also as Softgel, DigestTabs and in a Touch form. The oil has a licorice-like scent and can be put in a diffuser. The oil can also be ingested for immediate relief or smeared on the skin. ZenGest is an oil you really should always have with you. Taking the oil after a large meal with a glass of water supports digestion.
Nutrition & Digestion
ZenGest oil not only has an effect on our physical body, the blend also has a powerful effect on our emotional system. Thus, it has the quality of supporting individuals who have no interest in life and the physical world. These individuals often tend to overdo it by doing too much at once. This overload of information and stimuli can also cause poor emotional “digestion. The mind gets too much “nutrition” and cannot convert it into the energy we need. ZenGest can support this by helping the mind process the stimuli and information.
Applying ZenGest oil yourself
- For discomfort prior to menstruation: Mix 3 drops of ZenGest, Whisper and Marjoram and smear it on the abdomen. Also try putting it on before bedtime.
- Support colon: apply 3 drops of ZenGest, 2 drops of Lavender and 2 drops of Melaleuca.
- Occasional nausea: Dilute the oil with coconut oil and massage it into the ears. After this, drink plenty of water.
- Cavity support: spread 1-2 drops of diluted ZenGest on the forehead and on the side of the nose. This creates open airways.
- Lower back: smearing the oil on the underside of the stomach and lower back can provide a cooling and relaxing effect.
- Digestion: Put 1-2 drops on abdomen, wrists and/or drink 1-2 drops in water for healthy digestion.
- Detoxing: Take 2-3 drops of ZenGest 2-3 times a day with water.
- Stomach: 1-2 drops of ZenGest, Oregano and Lemongrass in a veggie cap 3-4 times a day, supports stomach health.