It's easy to enjoy the many benefits of essential oils with this durable Solid Perfume DIY. Simply add your favorite essential oil to the mixture and pour into a unique jar for a personalized perfume.
2 tablespoons of beeswax
2 tablespoons of fractionated coconut oil
20 drops of your favorite doTERRA essential oil or blend
- Add beeswax and fractionated coconut oil to a glass jar.
- Place the pot in a pan with 1 to 1.5 inches of boiling water.
- Stir the ingredients until blended (about 5-10 minutes).
- Once melted, remove from heat and let rest for three minutes.
- Add essential oil and stir.
- Pour into jars.
- To use, apply a small amount to the skin.
Note: Pour the perfume into an empty medallion or metal jar for easy carrying.