This Peppermint Foot Lotion is exactly what your dry feet need. It is light and moisturizing and can be used anywhere on your body.
- 1 teaspoon of beeswax
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa butter
- 4 tablespoons of shea butter
- 1 tablespoon of virgin coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of fractionated coconut oil
- 5 drops of Peppermint oil
- 5 drops of Melaleuca oil
- Mix all ingredients except the essential oil in a small glass jar.
- Place in a pan with 1 to 2.5 inches of boiling water.
- Stir the ingredients until blended (about 5-10 minutes).
- Once melted, remove from heat and let rest for 3 minutes.
- Add the essential oils and stir.
- Let the mixture come to a solid consistency. To speed up the process, place it in the refrigerator.
- Once solid, use an electric mixer to whip up the lotion.
- Gradually go to high speed and beat for 3-4 minutes or until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Put the lotion in a container. To use, rub on heels to help soothe and calm them.
Tip: For best results, apply a generous amount to feet with socks before bedtime.