This essential oil dishwashing detergent combines the refreshing aroma and powerful cleaning properties of Lemon oil. For clean dishes that smell great, try this dishwasher detergent – it only takes you a few minutes to make!
- 1 cup of super washing soda
- 1 cup of baking soda
- 1 cup kosher salt
- ½ cup of citric acid
- 1 glass jar
- 30 drops of Lemon oil
- Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Add the essential oil drops and mix well. Make sure there are no clumps.
- Pour into a glass jar for storage.
- When ready to use, put 1 tablespoon of the mixture into the soap dispenser of your dishwasher.