In ancient Greece, oregano already used daily for its taste and countless health benefits. This hot oil from dōTERRA has its origins in sun-kissed Turkey. Here is the oregano grown with love with its small, round, velvety leaves, after which it is turned into the warm Oregano oil from doTERRA.
Distilled from the fragrant leaves of the Mediterranean herb, the essential oil is Oregano a tasteful addition to various dishes. The oil can be used in place of the herb itself. For example, add one drop Oregano instead of a tablespoon of dried oregano. The oil has a strong taste and has many health benefits. One 15ml bottle contains more than 1 kilo oreganoleaves.
Oregano of dōTERRA, when taken, supports the healthy functioning of several body systems: digestive, respiratory and immune systems. The oil is most commonly used to support healthy immune function. Oregano supports healthy digestion by promoting digestive juices. You can take the oil by adding a few drops to a glass of water, a few drops in a Veggie Caps (vegetarian capsules) or by using the oil during cooking.
The oil can be combined well with Bergamot, Cedarwood, Cinnamon, Clove, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon (Lemon), Rosemary en Thyme. Verdun Oreganobecause it is a hot oil. Only if the oil is used under the feet, it can be applied neat. Dilute the oil with a base oil.
Modest & Flexible
The smell of Oregano can help with a change in emotions. For example, it can support the change from affectionate, stubborn, negative, overly stubborn and materialistic to humble, independent, eager to learn, flexible, willing to admit mistakes and committed. Put a few drops in a diffuser before you go to work or when the negative emotions come up.
Oregano supports healthy digestion. When your digestive system is working properly, it's easier to think clearly. Therefore supports Oregano also with clear thinking and a positive attitude.
Oregano apply yourself
- To clean: Add a few drops to soapy water to clean the surfaces in the house. You can also put it in the diffuser to purify the air.
- Immune System: Put one drop in a veggie cap.
- Digestion: Take the oil in a capsule or add a drop (or less than a drop) to dishes.
- Antioxidants: Yes, Oregano is a powerful antioxidant. Take it in (veggie cap) or spread it under your feet.
- Breathing support: Take in (veggiecap) to boost the respiratory system or rub it under your feet several times a day. Dilute a little and then put on socks.
- seasoning: Add less than a drop (use a toothpick) to spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce or roasted chicken.
- Toes & toenails: Lubricate diluted Oregano on the foot and around the nails. Regularity is important.
- Promote modesty and independence: Change from dependent, stubborn and negative to humble and independent. Diffuse when the negative emotions kick in.