Did you know that helichrysum called the "immortal flower" or "everlasting flower"? This is due to its great rejuvenating benefits for the skin, as well as its use in anti-aging products.
Helichrysum essential oil is extracted from the golden flowers of the helichrysum plant and has a honeyed aroma and is – no surprise – a favorite skin care oil. When used externally, Helichrysum help give your skin that “immortal” feeling as it refreshes and rejuvenates, especially when used on the face.
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil or jojoba oil
- ¼ ripe avocado
- 2 drops Helichrysum olie
- Puree the avocado until smooth.
- Add the honey, coconut oil or jojoba oil, and Helichrysum oil. Mix well.
- Spread the mask over your face (and neck, if desired). Leave on for 15 minutes and then wash off with warm water.
- Apply a moisturizer and enjoy your smooth, hydrated skin.