Enjoy a little self-care with this Oil Balancing Face Mask! It uses natural ingredients, including some of your favorite essential oils, to help your skin feel refreshed and rejuvenated. Soothing essential oil from lavender reduces the appearance of imperfections in the skin, and essential oil of Bergamot provides skin purifying benefits. In a few easy steps, you'll have what you need to give your skin some love.
1 tablespoon organic liquid honey
1 tablespoon sweet almond oil
2 drops Bergamot olie
2 drops lavender olie
1 tablespoon of facial clay
Filtered water (as needed)
- In a small bowl, combine the honey and sweet almond oil. Stir with a metal spoon until smooth.
- Add the essential oils and keep stirring.
- Slowly add the facial clay in small amounts while stirring to maintain a smooth consistency.
- Add filtered water as needed, a teaspoon at a time, to achieve a smooth yet firm consistency that can be rubbed onto the skin without being too thin or runny.
- Apply the mask to the face with a spoon or with your fingers, a teaspoon at a time, starting in the center and working towards the hairline.
- Leave the mask on until it dries – normally about 20 minutes.
- To remove the mask, soften it by lightly pressing a damp, warm cloth against the face. Then use the cloth to remove the mask and rinse if necessary.
- Rinse the face with water and dry with a clean cloth to remove any clay residue.