This Peppermint Foot Lotion is exactly what your dry feet need. It is light and hydrating and can be used all over your body.
- 1 teaspoon beeswax
- 2 tablespoons cocoa butter
- 4 tablespoons shea butter
- 1 tablespoon virgin coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of fractionated coconut oil
- 5 drops Peppermint oil
- 5 drops Melaleuca oil
- Mix all ingredients, except the essential oil, in a small glass jar.
- Place it in a pan with 1 to 2.5 inches of boiling water.
- Stir ingredients until blended (about 5-10 minutes).
- Once melted, remove from heat and let rest for 3 minutes.
- Add the essential oils and stir.
- Let the mixture come to a solid mass. To speed up the process, place it in the refrigerator.
- Once set, use an electric mixer to whip up the lotion.
- Gradually go to high speed and beat for 3-4 minutes or until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Put the lotion in a container. To use, rub on heels to help soothe and calm them.
Tip: For best results, apply a generous amount to feet with socks before bed.