There are few things more annoying than tangles in your hair. It often leads to a sensitive scalp and lots of unnecessary hair stuck in your brush. Using a detangling spray is a great way to get your hair tangle-free before you run a brush through it. In this DIY Hair Detangler with Essential Oils, marshmallow root and apple cider vinegar act as natural detanglers, and essential oils add additional benefits to keep your hair healthy and beautiful.
- 12 ounce (or larger) spray bottle
- 1 ½ cups distilled water
- 3 tablespoons marshmallow root
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons doTERRA Salon Essentials® Smoothing Conditioner
- 5 drops Rosemary oil
- 5 drops of Patchouli oil
- 5 drops Geranium oil
- 5 drops Melaleuca oil
- Boil water and marshmallow root in a small saucepan.
- Turn the heat down to low and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- Let cool slightly and strain through cheesecloth or a sieve.
- While warm, pour into a bottle and add conditioner, apple cider vinegar, and essential oils.
- Shake until blended.
- To use, spray a generous amount on wet hair and comb through.