Alpha CRS®+ is a patented formula that combines powerful levels of natural plant extracts with the goal of supporting healthy cell function. As we age, cellular function can deteriorate and we gradually begin to experience reduced energy and performance. Here antioxidants are one of the most important nutritional components for good health. Antioxidants protect the cells in our body and help our body deal with oxidative stress. They also keep the heart, cardiovascular system, brain and nervous system in their optimal function.
Although these powerful oxidants can be found in many natural foods, it is often difficult to get enough of them on a daily basis. Alpha CRS®+ provides the most comprehensive protection and support for cellular vitality in one easy-to-use dietary supplement. Because Alpha CRS®+ offers a patented combination of natural plant extracts, this dietary supplement is unique. Alpha CRS®+ also provides powerful support for digestive problems. Alpha CRS®+ veggie caps are specially formulated to be used daily in conjunction with xEO Mega® and Microplex VMz® as a comprehensive nutritional supplement base for long-term vitality and wellness.
Want to read more? Click here.
- Supports healthy cell function
- Provides a healthy response to oxidative stress in cells
- Supports cellular energy and healthy cellular immune function
- Supports mental clarity and brain function
- Contains a proprietary antioxidant cellular lifecycle blend produced exclusively for doTERRA
- Made with sodium lauryl sulfate-free vegetable capsules; contains no milk, wheat or animal products
- Contains a botanical extract mix from a tummycoon to prevent stomach upsets
Take 4 capsules a day with water during meals. Alpha CRS®+ is formulated to be used daily with xEO Mega® and Microplex VMz®. All three products can be found in one convenient package; Lifelong Vitality Pack. Save by buying them in the package.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and the product and its effects have not been tested by the NVWA. If you are ill, you should always consult a doctor.