Women know the monthly inconveniences that can sometimes throw a spanner in the works. Clary Sage is an oil that can be used to soothe these discomforts. The oil also lightens the mood and provides a cheerful feeling.
The main component of Clary Sage is linalyl acetate, part of the ester group that makes it one of the most relaxing, soothing and balancing essential oils. In the Middle Ages, the plant was often used to soothe the skin.
Read more? Click here..
- Rub three to five drops on the lower abdomen for a soothing massage.
- Combine Clary Sage with Roman Chamomile (Roman Chamomile) in bath water for stress relief.
- The oil added to shampoo or conditioner promotes healthy hair and scalp.
- A few drops in a diffuser next to the bed promotes a good night's sleep.
- Add some drops Clary Sage en Geranium Add a spray to protect the hair from the hair dryer, straightener or curling iron.
Possible skin sensitivity.
Keep out of reach of children.
Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or under the care of a doctor.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and the product and performance has not been tested by the NVWA. If you are ill, you should always consult a doctor.
doEarth Clary Sage (clary sage) essential oil (15ml)
This oil is a must have for during the monthly inconveniences. Clary Sage helps to relieve and promotes a cheerful mood.