Blue Tansy is a new oil from northern Morocco. This oil is already a key ingredient in some doTERRA blends, including Balance and Deep Blue. This oil can be helpful in keeping the skin healthy. In Blue Tansy you will find chamazulene, the same chemical that gives the oil its characteristic deep blue color. The oil is also widely used in doTERRA's new Anti-Aging Eye Cream.
The blue color can leave marks on surfaces, fabric and skin. If the oil is used with fractionated coconut oil, do not Blue Tansy not soon his color behind.
Read more? Click here..
- Add Blue Tansy Add your favorite facial cleanser to reduce blemishes. It can also be added to moisturizer to soothe the skin.
- The oil can be combined well with Geranium, Clary Sage (clary sage), Petitgrain, Lavender (Lavendel), Juniper Berry (Jeneverbes), Spearmint (Spearmunt) en
- Ylang Ylang in the diffuser to create a positive atmosphere.
- Because Blue Tansy has such a beautiful deep blue color, it can be used as a natural colorant in, for example, homemade soap.
- Combine the oil with Lavender (Lavender) and fractionated coconut oil for a soothing massage after a long day.
Possible skin sensitivity.
Keep out of the reach of children.
If you are pregnant, nursing or under the care of a physician, consult your physician.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and the product and performance has not been tested by the NVWA. If you are ill, you should always consult a doctor.
doEarth Blue Tansy essential oil (5ml)
Blue Tansy is a new oil from doTERRA that can already be found in the blends Balance and Deep Blue. The oil has many benefits for the skin and can be added to various skin creams.