For years has been Bergamot used in Italy to reduce feelings of stress and soothe and rejuvenate the skin. Bergamot is the most delicate among the citrus plants. This plant needs a special climate and soil to grow well. In Greece, the unripe fruits of this tree are used as sweets and you can often find the fruit in desserts or with coffee.
Bergamot is unique among citrus essential oils, as the oil has the ability to be both uplifting and soothing. This makes this oil ideal to help with anxious and sad feelings. The oil also has a purifying and cleansing effect on the skin, while at the same time it also has a calming effect. The oil is often used in massage therapy for its soothing and skin-purifying benefits. You can also find this essential oil in the Citrus Bliss
Read more? Click here..
- Bergamot in a diffuser in a classroom, at work or at home helps to reduce stress and tension.
- Use the oil on the skin while showering and inhale the aroma deeply to experience the calming effect.
- Change regular tea to Earl Gray with a drop Bergamot.
- Apply a drop to the feet for a good night's sleep, or use the oil with fractionated coconut oil for a calming and relaxing massage.
- Put 1 to 2 drops in your neck and on your wrists for a wonderful perfume.
Do not take.
Possible skin sensitivity.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and the product and performance has not been tested by the NVWA. If you are ill, you should always consult a doctor.
doEarth Bergamot Essential Oil (15ml)
With both calming and uplifting properties, Bergamot dispel anxious feelings while providing cleansing and purifying benefits. Bergamot is a soothing oil for the skin and supports a good night's sleep. Bergamot is unique among citrus essential oils, as the oil has the ability to be both uplifting and soothing.