To use doTERRA essential oils on the skin, such as in a massage, it is always a good idea to dilute the pure oil first. At doTERRA, this is often done with Fractionated Coconut Oil, an everyday base oil. This oil is easily absorbed by the skin. The fractionated coconut oil has a soothing effect and ensures a soothing skin without clogging of the pores, for example.
It leaves the skin feeling silky smooth and non-greasy unlike other vegetable base oils. Fractionated coconut oil is completely soluble with all essential oils and is colorless, odorless and will not stain. The oil is liquid and therefore easy to apply during a massage.
Read more? Click here..
- The fractionated coconut oil can moisturize the skin without giving off any odor.
- Mix the oil with soothing essential oils if “Balance” of “Lavender” en masseer het in de nek en de schouders voor een diepe ontspanning. Monir: “FCO”
- Dilute stronger oils like Oregano always with the coconut oil before applying it to the skin. This reduces the sensitivity of the skin.
- Make your own personal roller by combining essential oils and this base oil in a bottle with a roll-on cap.
Because this oil is a good base oil for massages or it is useful to know which sizes to use for dilution.
- 20 drops of essential oil in a 10 ml roller, top up with the fractionated coconut oil.
- With a massage you first use the base oil on the back, after which 1 to 3 drops of essential oil can be dropped on the back.
Possible skin sensitivity.
Keep out of reach of children.
Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or under the care of a doctor.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and the product and performance has not been tested by the NVWA. If you are ill, you should always consult a doctor.
doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil (115ml)
doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil is a natural base oil that can be used to dilute essential oils. This can apply to, for example, making rollers or a massage.