For years, Bergamot has been used in Italy to reduce feelings of stress and to soothe and rejuvenate the skin. Bergamot is the most delicate among citrus plants. This plant needs a special climate and soil to grow well. In Greece, the unripe fruit of this tree is used as candy and is often found in desserts or with coffee.
Bergamot is unique among citrus essential oils because the oil has the ability to be both uplifting and soothing. This makes this oil ideal to help with anxious and sad feelings. The oil also has a purifying and cleansing effect on the skin, while also having a calming effect. The oil is often used in massage therapy for its soothing and skin-purifying benefits. This essential oil can also be found in the Citrus Bliss
Want to read more? Click here.
- Bergamot in a diffuser in a classroom, at work or at home helps reduce stress and tension.
- Use the oil on the skin while showering and inhale the aroma deeply to experience the calming effect.
- Change regular tea to Earl Gray with a drop of Bergamot.
- Apply a drop to feet for a good night’s sleep, or use the oil with fractionated coconut oil for a soothing and relaxing massage.
- Put 1 to 2 drops in your neck and on your wrists for a wonderful perfume.
Do not ingest.
Possible skin sensitivity.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and the product and its operation has not been tested by the NVWA. If you are sick, you should always consult a doctor.
doTERRA Bergamot Essential Oil (15ml)
With both calming and uplifting characteristics, Bergamot can dispel anxious feelings while providing cleansing and purifying benefits. Bergamot is a soothing oil for the skin and supports a good night’s sleep. Bergamot is unique among citrus essential oils because the oil has the ability to be both uplifting and soothing.