- Add 3-4 drops of Clementine to your surface cleaners to enhance the cleaning power and provide a sweet, citrus scent.
- Scattered to promote a light, pleasant atmosphere.
- To help relieve occasional heartburn or digestive problems, add 1-2 drops of Clementine to juice, tea, or water.* You can also try this for a tasty twist in flavor and to strengthen digestion.*
- For a natural cleansing effect (and a fresh, tangy scent!), add a few drops to your facial cleanser or shampoo.
- Try incorporating Clementine into one of your favorite recipes for a new flavor and to support the digestive and immune systems, and a healthy metabolism.*
What is Clementine essential oil good for?
Clementine is a natural hybrid of tangerine and sweet orange, and the essential oil is cold-pressed from the rind of the fruit. Like other citrus oils, Clementine is rich in the cleansing chemical compound Limonene; however, it is sweeter and spicier than most citrus oils.
Clementine can boost the immune system, support metabolism, and promote gastrointestinal health.* It can occasionally help relieve heartburn and indigestion.* Clementine essential oil is versatile, as it can also aid in healthy respiratory function.*
Aromatic benefits of Clementine include elevation of mood and positive emotions. Citrus oils, including Clementine, can also help you feel more refreshed and less anxious. Not only does diffusing Clementine elevate your emotions, it also purifies and cleanses the air. Improve your overall health by adding Clementine to your wellness routine.
Clementines are quite unique among the plants of the Citrus genus. More specifically, Citrus clementina do not have such a high heat requirement to thrive. This means they can be grown in regions with more moderate temperatures. The regions with higher average temperatures, such as North Africa, the Mediterranean, and California do produce the most prized clementines (both in size and quality), but the largest producer overall is China. Together with the unique harvesting factors of the tree, the volatile aromatic compounds of the peels create a distinct orange-like scent with subtle notes of lemon.
Oils that go well with Clementine
doTERRA Clementine Essential Oil (15ml)
Spicy, refreshing and sweet, Clementine essential oil delivers a range of benefits, including its cleansing properties. The citrus scent of Clementine can improve and lift your mood.
Out of stock
Extractiemethode: Koud geperst
Aromatische Beschrijving: Citrus, zoet, pittig
Belangrijkste chemische bestanddelen: Limoneen