Coriander is known as a spice to season many delicious dishes, or even to reduce feelings of anxiety and insomnia. DoTERRA has made an equally fragrant and powerful oil from this herb: Coriander. This oil is a powerful cleanser and has a detoxifying effect on the body. Coriander has a soothing and cooling effect on the skin when applied.
The oil adds a fresh and spicy aroma to any blend of essential oils when used in the diffuser. Just like the herb from which Coriander is made, the oil can be added to dishes.
Coriander is from the umbelliferous family, is an annual plant and has aromatic pinnate leaves. All parts of the coriander plant are edible and used in cooking.
Want to read more? Click here.
- Use the oil in the kitchen to season dishes.
- Two or three drops of Coriander in a veggie cap promote healthy digestion.
- Use the oil diluted with fractionated coconut oil on the face immediately after showering. This is how you support healthy, oily skin.
- A few drops can soothe sore muscles during a massage.
- Put a few drops of Coriander in the neck or under the feet to promote a relaxed feeling.
Possible skin sensitivity.
Keep out of reach of children.
Consult your physician if you are pregnant or under the care of a physician.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and the product and its effects have not been tested by the NVWA. If you are ill, you should always consult a doctor.
doTERRA Coriander (Coriander) Essential Oil (15ml)
Coriander has long been used to promote healthy digestion. The oil is also known to help maintain healthy skin and promote feelings of relaxation.
Availability: In stock
doTERRA Frankincense (Frankincense) Essential Oil (15ml)Essential Oil €96,67 Add to cart