Women know the monthly discomforts that can sometimes throw a spanner in the works. Clary Sage is an oil that can be used to soothe these discomforts. The oil also lightens the mood and makes you feel happy.
The main constituent of Clary Sage is linalyl acetate, a member of the ester group making it one of the most relaxing, soothing and balanced essential oils. In the Middle Ages, the plant was often used to soothe the skin.
Want to read more? Click here.
- Rub three to five drops on the lower abdomen for a soothing massage.
- Combine Clary Sage with Roman Chamomile in bath water for stress relief.
- The oil added to shampoo or conditioner promotes healthy hair and scalp.
- A few drops in a diffuser next to the bed will promote a good night’s sleep.
- Add a few drops of Clary Sage and Geranium to a spray to protect the hair from the hair dryer, straightener or curling iron.
Possible skin sensitivity.
Keep out of reach of children.
Consult your physician if you are pregnant or under the care of a physician.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and the product and its effects have not been tested by the NVWA. If you are ill, you should always consult a doctor.
doTERRA Clary Sage essential oil (15ml)
This oil is a must have for during monthly discomforts. Clary Sage helps to lighten and promotes a happy mood.
Availability: In stock