This essential oil is obtained from a tropical evergreen tree that grows up to 45 feet in height and has a very fragrant bark, leaves and flowers. Extracted from the bark via steam distillation, the oil supports healthy metabolic function and helps maintain a healthy immune system when it's needed most. The oil is best known for flavoring foodstuffs.
Because Cinnamon Bark oil has a high content of cinnamaldehyde, the oil should be diluted with a base oil if used on the skin. When taking the oil, only one or two drops are needed. The oil is often used in mouthwashes and for gums. Cinnamon Bark has a long history of culinary uses.
The oil can be added to desserts, appetizers and hot drinks. Cinnamon Bark is also popular for its many therapeutic uses. The properties of the oil are very versatile and powerful. The oil is closely related to the Cassia olie.
Read more? Click here..
- Put 2 drops in an empty veggie cap to maintain a healthy immune system.
- 1 drop Cinnamon Bark in warm water or tea can soothe an irritated throat.
- Put 2-3 drops in a spray bottle for a quick and effective cleaning spray.
- Add a drop to water and gargle as a mouthwash.
- Mix the oil with fractionated coconut oil and make a heat massage for cold, stiff joints during the winter.
- Cinnamon Bark can support your blood pressure.
- Delicious to cook with.
Possible skin sensitivity.
Keep out of the reach of children.
If you are pregnant, nursing or under the care of a physician, consult your physician.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and the product and performance has not been tested by the NVWA. If you are ill, you should always consult a doctor.
doEarth Cinnamon (Cinnamon) Essential Oil (5ml)
Cinnamon is a spicy oven spice worldwide. doTERRA turned this into an oil; the Cinnamon Bark oil. Among the essential oils is Cinnamon Bark is best known for its many therapeutic uses, including cleansing properties and use for discomfort.