Blue Tansy is a new oil from Northern Morocco. This oil is already a key ingredient in some doTERRA blends, including Balance and Deep Blue. This oil can be helpful in keeping the skin healthy. In Blue Tansy you will find chamazulene, the same chemical that gives the oil its characteristic deep blue color. The oil is also widely used in doTERRA’s new Anti-Aging Eye Cream.
The blue color can stain surfaces, dust and skin. When used with fractionated coconut oil, Blue Tansy does not leave its color easily.
Want to read more? Click here.
- Add Blue Tansy to your favorite facial cleanser to reduce blemishes. It can also be added to moisturizer to soothe the skin.
- The oil is good to combine with Geranium, Clary Sage (Clary sage), Petitgrain, Lavender (Lavender), Juniper Berry, Spearmint and
- Ylang Ylang in the diffuser to create a positive atmosphere.
- Because Blue Tansy has such a beautiful deep blue colour, it can be used as a natural dye in, for example, homemade soap.
- Combine the oil with Lavender (Lavender) and fractionated coconut oil for a soothing massage after a long day.
Possible skin sensitivity
Keep out of reach of children.
If you are pregnant, nursing or under the care of a physician, consult your physician.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and the product and its effects have not been tested by the NVWA. If you are ill, you should always consult a doctor.
doTERRA Blue Tansy essential oil (5ml)
Blue Tansy is a new oil from doTERRA that can already be found in the blends Balance and Deep Blue. The oil has many benefits for the skin and can be added to various skin creams.
Availability: In stock