For years Bergamot has been used in Italy to reduce feelings of stress and to calm and rejuvenate the skin. Bergamot is the most delicate of the citrus plants. This plant needs a special climate and soil to grow well. In Greece, the unripe fruits of this tree are used as candy and are often found in desserts or with coffee.
Bergamot is unique among citrus essential oils in that the oil has the ability to be both uplifting and calming. This makes this oil ideal for helping with anxious and sad feelings. The oil also has a purifying and cleansing effect on the skin, while at the same time it also has a calming effect. The oil is often used in massage therapy for its soothing and skin-purifying benefits. This essential oil can also be found in the Citrus Bliss
Want to read more? Click here.
- Bergamot in a diffuser in a classroom, at work or at home helps reduce stress and tension.
- Use the oil on the skin while showering and breathe in the aroma deeply to experience the calming effect.
- Change regular tea to Earl Gray with a drop of Bergamot.
- Apply a drop to the feet for a good night’s sleep, or use the oil with fractionated coconut oil for a soothing and relaxing massage.
- Put 1 or 2 drops in your neck and on your wrists for a delicious perfume.
Don’t take it.
Possible skin sensitivity.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and the product and its effects have not been tested by the NVWA. If you are ill, you should always consult a doctor.