Cedarwood, with its warm, woody scent, promotes a calm mind and body. This essential oil has the properties to create a relaxing environment when used aromatically in a diffuser. The oil is used in many massages because of its soothing and relaxing effect on the body.
Cedarwood oil includes a multitude of solutions for our health. The oil was already widely used in Biblical times to solve health problems. Cedarwood comes from a cold climate, thrives at high altitudes and grows up to 33 meters high. Despite its size and strength, Cedarwood has an earthy scent that gives a sense of well-being and vitality.
Want to read more? Click here.
- Apply the oil topically to support clear and healthy skin. Use a few drops in body lotion.
- Cedarwood can remove oil from the skin without drying it out.
- Add 1-2 drops to the daily facial care. Dilute with fractionated coconut oil for sensitive skin.
- Put 1 drop on a cotton pad and put it in the closet. This keeps moths away.
- 3-4 drops of Cedarwood in a diffuser promotes relaxation and creates a peaceful environment.
Possible skin sensitivity.
Keep out of reach of children.
If you are pregnant, nursing or under the care of a physician, consult your physician.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and the product and its effects have not been tested by the NVWA. If you are ill, you should always consult a doctor.
doTERRA Cedarwood Essential Oil (15ml)
With properties that help calm the mind and body, the warm, woody scent of Cedarwood essential oil promotes a relaxing environment when used aromatically.
Availability: In stock