In the Balance Grounding Blend, doTERRA has combined powerful grounding oils to promote calm and harmony in body and mind. The oil has a warm scent that creates grounding, relaxation and a sense of balance. The woody aroma provides a sense of calm and well-being. doTERRA recommends everyone to start the day with Balance under their feet for a good start to the day. In this oil you will find the following essential oils from doTERRA: Spruce, Ho Wood, Frankincense, Blue Tansy and Blue Chamomile combined with fractionated coconut oil.
Ho Wood, Blue Tansy and Blue Chamomile can reduce anxious feelings and Frankincense supports grounding and a balance within the emotions. The oil supports calmness, peace and relaxation and helps harmonize various physiological systems within the body. The Balance Grounding Blend can soothe hyperactivity and reconnect you to your own roots, initiating grounding. Deep feelings of anxiety can disappear and emotional blockages are lifted.
Want to read more? Click here.
- Apply Balance to the soles of your feet before you start your day. This way, the feeling of peace stays with you throughout the day.
- Put a drop of Balance on the wrists and neck to relieve feelings of anxiety or restlessness.
- Combine the oil with epsom salts or a little milk for a relaxing bath.
- The oil can promote calm and harmony by diffusing it in a diffuser, at night and during the day.
- Evaporate the oil during long trips in the car. This keeps a pleasant atmosphere while driving.
- By means of a diffuser chain you can carry the warm aroma of Balance with you throughout the day.
- Balance is one of the oils used during the AromaTouch massage. Want to learn this technique too? Check our workshops to see when the training will be held in your area.
Do not take
Possible skin sensitivity
Keep out of reach of children
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and the product and its effects have not been tested by the NVWA. If you are ill, you should always consult a doctor.