doTERRA Home Essentials Kit
A popular starter kit for the world of essential oils and contains doTERRA’s 10 most important oils.
Note: this is the most economical kit because you receive 3x more oils than in the Family Essentials kit PLUS a large diffuser, in short: the most value for your money!
– Lavender (Lavender) 15ml
– Lemon (Lemon) 15ml
– Peppermint (Peppermint) 15ml
– Tea Tree (tea tree oil) 15ml
– Oregano 15ml
– Frankincense (Frankincense) 15ml
– Deep Blue 5ml
– Air 15ml
– ZenGest 15ml
– OnGuard 15ml
– Welcome packet (Essentials Booklet with approximately 130 pages)
– doTERRA Petal diffuser
When you purchase the doTERRA Home Essentials Kit, you get a FREE customized Wellness Plan and access to our Team App to ask questions about the uses of your oils, your AromaPro Gift Box for a great start.
– Used for its calming and relaxing properties.
– Can be taken internally for relaxation or used in a diffuser (nebulizer).
– Can be taken half an hour before sleep or used in your diffuser to promote restful sleep
– Peppermint supports healthy digestion
– Relieves bloating, flatulence and occasional indigestion
– Peppermint promotes healthy airways and free breathing
– Lemon cleans household surfaces and indoor air
– Cleanses the body naturally and supports digestion
– Provides elimination of toxins when used internally
– Take internally for relief of seasonal respiratory problems
Tea Tree (tea tree oil):
– Tea tree oil is known for its cleansing and rejuvenating effects on the skin.
– Promotes healthy immune system function
– Protects against environmental and seasonal threats
– Supports healthy digestion
– Promotes healthy respiratory function
– Supportive of a healthy immune system
– Suitable for use as a powerful seasoning in the kitchen
Frankincense (Frankincense Oil):
– Helps reduce skin imperfections and rejuvenates complexion
– Take one to two drops in a capsule to promote cellular health
– Apply to the soles of the feet to balance mood and promote relaxation
Air (blend for respiration):
– Mixture of laurel, peppermint, eucalyptus, tea tree, lemon, ravensara and cardamom.
– Supports your respiratory system by giving you a sense of free breathing
– Helps reduce discomfort during the cold season
Deep Blue (soothing blend):
– Mixture of wintergreen, camphor, peppermint, blue tansy, chamomile, immortelle, osmanthus and Copaiba
– Deep Blue provides illuminating effects
– Apply Deep Blue to muscles during or after heavy tightening
– Apply before exercise
– Apply to neck, shoulders and knees for temporary discomfort
ZenGest (blend for the digestion):
– Mixture of ginger, peppermint, tarragon, fennel, cumin, coriander and anise is known for its excellent effect on digestion
– Helps maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract
– Helps with bloating, flatulence and occasional indigestion
On Guard (protectivee blend):
– On Guard is a blend of wild orange, clove, cinnamon, rosemary and eucalyptus
– Effectively strengthens the immune system
– Protects against harmful environmental influences
– Natural alternative for cleaning work surfaces or purifying the air by use in a diffuser
– use a drop in hot water or tea to support your body’s defenses
The doTERRA Petal Diffuser
is a user-friendly diffuser that has a multitude of benefits to offer. This practical nebulizer is stable, lightweight and easy to use.
– effective mist production helps in humidifying the air and optimal distribution of your oils. Atomizer settings: 2 and 6 hours continuous, 12 hours intermittent (5 minutes on, 5 minutes off)
– LED lighting optional
– extra fine mist for up to 33 m2
– sturdy, lightweight and suitable for different rooms
doTERRA Home Essentials Kit
doTERRA Home Essentials Kit is a collection of the ten best-selling essential oils for your family’s well-being. Now with free Petal diffuser!
This offer includes the following
- This entire December month 1 extra free Frankincense 15ml oil worth 76.50!
- Free Petal Diffuser v2.0 (worth 47.50 Euro)
- Free AromaPro Gift Box (worth 20 Euro)
- 1 year benefit account, this gives you 25% off the consumer retail price
- Bespoke Wellness Plan, 4 * a free wellness consultation, 45 to 60 min. (worth 89.00 Euro each)
- Personal guidance from us in your continued journey in Aromatherapy
- Access to AromaPro’s network of Wellness Experts. You are never alone with your health challenges!
- Access meetings and trainings that focus on learning about and working with the oils
- Monthly “live” webinars
- Access to our education platform