2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a simple small file that is sent with pages from this site and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The information stored therein may be sent back to our servers or those of the relevant third parties on your next visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website function properly and to make it interactive. This code is executed on our server, or on your equipment.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a site that is used to track traffic on a site. In order to do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the site work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies we ensure that you can visit our site easier. This way you do not have to enter the same information every time you visit our site and it is possible, for example, that the items in your shopping basket are retained until you have paid for them. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Analytical cookies
Because statistics are collected anonymously, we do not ask permission to place analytical cookies.
6. Your rights with regard to personal data
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what happens to it and how long it is kept.
- Right of access: you can request to see the information that we process about you.
- Right to rectification and completion: you have the right to complete, correct, delete or block your personal data whenever you want.
- If you give us permission to process your data, you have the right to withdraw that permission and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to request all of your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We will comply with this, unless there are valid reasons for processing.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. See the contact information at the bottom of this Cookie Statement. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear it, but you also have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisor (the Dutch Data Protection Authority).
7. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can delete cookies automatically or manually via your internet browser. You can also indicate that certain cookies should not be placed. Alternatively, you can set your Internet browser to notify you when a cookie is placed. More information on these options can be found in the instructions of the Help function of your browser.
Please note that our site may not work optimally if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again upon your consent when you visit our sites again.
8. Contact information