Nowadays, more and more people are struggling with bowel problems and this can have a huge impact on how you feel. If you’re suffering from a sore stomach, intestinal discomfort or bloating, don’t ignore it. Our digestion is an important part of our body. It is a group of organs that work together to absorb the nutrients, vitamins, minerals and water and to convert the food into energy. The digestive system also separates out the waste in our system. And that’s why we need to make sure we have a healthy digestive system. dōTERRA has developed ZenGest oil for this purpose, the oil for healthy digestion.
ZenGest is a combination of different essential oils from dōTERRA. In this blend you will find Ginger, Peppermint, Caraway, Fennel, Coriander, Tarragon and Anise. This combination was chosen because of the strong effect each ingredient has on healthy digestion. ZenGest can be used as a supportive tool, but also as an immediate relief for complaints.
From ZenGest we not only know the oil, but also as Softgel, DigestTabs and in a Touch form. The oil has a licorice-like smell and can be put in a diffuser. The oil can also be ingested for immediate relief or applied to the skin. ZenGest is an oil that you really should always have with you. If you take the oil after a large meal with a glass of water, digestion will be supported.
Nutrition & Digestion
ZenGest not only has an effect on our physical body, the blend also has a powerful effect on our emotional system. Thus, it has the quality of supporting individuals who have no interest in life and the physical world. These individuals often have a tendency to overextend themselves by doing too much at once. This overload of information and stimuli can also cause poor emotional ‘digestion’. The mind gets too much “food” and can’t convert it into the energy we need. ZenGest can support this by helping the mind to process the stimuli and information.
Applying ZenGest yourself
- For inconveniences prior to menstruation: Mix 3 drops of ZenGest, Whisper and Marjoram and apply to the abdomen. Try applying it before bedtime too.
- Support colon: 3 drops of ZenGest, 2 drops of Lavender and 2 drops of Melaleuca.
- Occasionalnausea: Dilute the oil with coconut oil and massage it into the ears. After this, drink a lot of water.
- Cavity support: Apply 1-2 drops of diluted ZenGest on the forehead and on the side of the nose. This creates open airways.
- Lower back: Smearing the oil on the underside of the stomach and lower back can provide a cooling and relaxing effect.
- Digestion: Put 1-2 drops on the belly, wrists and/or drink 1-2 drops in water for a healthy digestion.
- Detoxing: Take 2-3 drops of ZenGest 2-3 times a day with water.
- Stomach: 1-2 drops of ZenGest, Oregano and Lemongrass in a veggie cap 3-4 times a day, supports stomach health.