In the story of the birth of Jesus Christ, the three wise men from the East brought three gifts with them. They brought with them Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh, the three most precious gifts to be found in the East at that time. The incense used for over 3000 years is olibanum, the fragrant resin of the Boswellia tree. dōTERRA uses the resin of the Boswellia tree to create the king of oils: Frankincense.
In the New Testament we read that the Babylonians and the Assyrians Frankincense burned during religious ceremonies. The ancient Egyptians used the resin in skin ointments for its aromatic scent. This age-old knowledge has ensured that we Frankincense still use now. Frankincense has soothing properties and has a rejuvenating effect on the skin.
When the king is among the oils Frankincense known for its supportive effect on our cellular function. This oil can work its way into the brain cells. This means that the oil can protect the cells from damage. The oil can also help the body repair damage or cause the self-destruction of cells (apoptosis) in cells that can no longer be repaired. When applied aromatically, Frankincens promotes feelings of peace, relaxation, contentment and general well-being. Frankincense from dōTERRA contains many chemical components, making it a jack-of-all-trades.
Sincere & Protected
Frankincense not only works on our physical body, but also has a powerful effect on our mind and emotions. This oil is a powerful purifier of spiritual darkness, revealing deceit and false truths. This oil supports the creation of new perspectives based on light and truth. Because frankincense takes you back to the spiritual insight, gifts, wisdom and knowledge that the soul brought into the world, it connects the soul with the inner light. Because of this, this oil reveals the truth.
The oil also supports a healthy relationship with the father of the family. The moment you feel abandoned or forgotten, helps Frankincense to evoke the memory of love and protection. It protects the body and mind from negative external influences. Where Lavender the 'mother' among the oils, can Frankincense be seen as the 'father' of oils.
Frankincense apply yourself
- Brain: Mix 2-3 drops with 1-2 drops Peppermint and smear on forehead, neck and inhale deeply. This mix helps to keep the cognitive skills awake.
- winter spread: 5 drops Frankincense, 1 drop Thyme, 1 drop Oregano, 1 drop Ginger, 2 drops Eucalyptus, 2 drops Cypress and 1 drop White Fir; mix with fractionated coconut oil and spread on the sternum to aid breathing during a winter cold.
- Healing relationship with father: Diffuse the oil daily.
- Peaceful heart: Mix 8 drops in an empty bottle Frankincense, 3 drops Ylang Ylang, 6 drops Clary Sage, 10 drops Wild Orange, 8 drops White Fir, 15 drops Geranium and 15 drops Lavender. Then smear this with the right hand on the heart for a peaceful heart.
- Positive thoughts: Mix 3 drops with 3 drops Wild Orange in the palms of your hand and take a deep breath. Focus on all the positive things around you.
- Cell Support: Frankincense is one of the oils that you will find in DDR Prime. Take this blend daily for cell support.
- Baby after birth: Put a drop on the newborn as soon as possible after birth to relieve the trauma of the birth. It also helps to protect the baby from viruses.
- Anti-Aging Skin Care: Apply the oil to your skin and hands to reduce wrinkles, scars and dryness. Mix with Geranium, Lavender, Rose, Sandalwood en Myrrh for additional support.
- Immune System: Take 2-3 drops or smear it on the neck.
- crossing: When someone has reached the end of their life, you can spray the oil in the room in a diffuser. This helps with breathing, an empty head and emotional peace. The oil can also be used in a massage to relieve tense feelings and to moisturize the skin.